Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy



 
HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share
 

 Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bCHiZ.
Guest
Anonymous


Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 pm

- Games I Play: COD4, COD MW2, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, ...Madden, NCAA Football, etc.....looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines!

- PSN: bCHiZ

- Age: 25

- email: Avail. upon request

- K/D ratio: COD4 = 2 , MW2 = 1 (i only just started playing MW2)

I'm a Chicago native living in Los Angeles now. I work in Sports Broadcasting. Kind of Ironic because the only games i really play are fighting games. I'm new to online gaming but no stranger to FPS games. I'm pretty much a weekend-warrior. I'm just looking to be a part of a team and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

Mensagens : 379
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-08
Idade : 57
Localização : Wantagh, N.Y.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 am

Welcome to the clan! you can add me when you get online. PSN: wantaugh

_________________
Application Want

Application Wantaugh-1
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Mensagens : 172
Data de inscrição : 2010-01-23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Welcome to the Clan!!! PSN: RickHunter83
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
avatar

Mensagens : 325
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-08
Idade : 51
Localização : Brooklyn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome!

_________________
Life is not a puzzle to be solved, It is a mystery to be lived ~ Unknown

Some turn to religion for enlightenment, Me...I bought a Mac

Application 2gwvzf8
Back to top Go down
Jihad jack

Jihad jack

Mensagens : 115
Data de inscrição : 2009-12-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:42 pm

bCHiZ. wrote:
- Games I Play: COD4, COD MW2, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, ...Madden, NCAA Football, etc.....looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines!

- PSN: bCHiZ

- Age: 25

- email: Avail. upon request

- K/D ratio: COD4 = 2 , MW2 = 1 (i only just started playing MW2)

I'm a Chicago native living in Los Angeles now. I work in Sports Broadcasting. Kind of Ironic because the only games i really play are fighting games. I'm new to online gaming but no stranger to FPS games. I'm pretty much a weekend-warrior. I'm just looking to be a part of a team and have some fun!

I think your going to make a good addition when you mentioned Colonial Marines. Closest thing I got to that is AVP. Cya later. What kinda fighting games you play?
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Mensagens : 1040
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-04
Idade : 31
Localização : Brazil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Welcome to GotF buddy! Question

_________________
Application Dpz4tu
Application Gudymag-1
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Mensagens : 172
Data de inscrição : 2010-01-23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Jihad jack wrote:
bCHiZ. wrote:
- Games I Play: COD4, COD MW2, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, ...Madden, NCAA Football, etc.....looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines!

- PSN: bCHiZ

- Age: 25

- email: Avail. upon request

- K/D ratio: COD4 = 2 , MW2 = 1 (i only just started playing MW2)

I'm a Chicago native living in Los Angeles now. I work in Sports Broadcasting. Kind of Ironic because the only games i really play are fighting games. I'm new to online gaming but no stranger to FPS games. I'm pretty much a weekend-warrior. I'm just looking to be a part of a team and have some fun!

I think your going to make a good addition when you mentioned Colonial Marines. Closest thing I got to that is AVP. Cya later. What kinda fighting games you play?


Good question....I've got Blazeblue, Street Fighter IV, & Tekken 6...I'm down to blow the dust off of them and play a few matches whenever....
Back to top Go down
bCHiZ

bCHiZ

Mensagens : 19
Data de inscrição : 2010-04-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I haven't played a Street Fighter or Tekken game since the days of SEGA. haha ...the Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe is kind of cool though.

So far on the PS3 I've mainly stuck to 3rd or FPS games. And I'm always on the lookout for some quality strategy games. Red Alert, Command and Conquer, and some old school Age of Empires are some of my favorites.

Anywho, i just played a few MW2 rounds with some fellow clan-members. Good times. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield at some point!
Back to top Go down
Fluffypants
PS3 Div. Sergeant
PS3 Div. Sergeant
Fluffypants

Mensagens : 159
Data de inscrição : 2009-11-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome, I'm Fluffy (not literally!) What a Face

_________________
Application MW2Sig-2
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

Mensagens : 660
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-10
Idade : 25
Localização : Cyprus

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 am

Welcome to GotF!

_________________
Application Helghast-1
Application Krazykiller416
Back to top Go down
Jihad jack

Jihad jack

Mensagens : 115
Data de inscrição : 2009-12-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 pm

RickHunter83 wrote:
Jihad jack wrote:
bCHiZ. wrote:
- Games I Play: COD4, COD MW2, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, ...Madden, NCAA Football, etc.....looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines!

- PSN: bCHiZ

- Age: 25

- email: Avail. upon request

- K/D ratio: COD4 = 2 , MW2 = 1 (i only just started playing MW2)

I'm a Chicago native living in Los Angeles now. I work in Sports Broadcasting. Kind of Ironic because the only games i really play are fighting games. I'm new to online gaming but no stranger to FPS games. I'm pretty much a weekend-warrior. I'm just looking to be a part of a team and have some fun!

I think your going to make a good addition when you mentioned Colonial Marines. Closest thing I got to that is AVP. Cya later. What kinda fighting games you play?




Good question....I've got Blazeblue, Street Fighter IV, & Tekken 6...I'm down to blow the dust off of them and play a few matches whenever....


I had SC4, SF4, T6, KOF13. However they are all arcade units. Thinking of picking up SSF4 now that I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Membership :: New Members-
Jump to: