Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bCHiZ.

PostSubject: Application   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 pm

- Games I Play: COD4, COD MW2, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, ...Madden, NCAA Football, etc.....looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines!

- PSN: bCHiZ

- email: Avail. upon request

- K/D ratio: COD4 = 2 , MW2 = 1 (i only just started playing MW2)

I'm a Chicago native living in Los Angeles now. I work in Sports Broadcasting. Kind of Ironic because the only games i really play are fighting games. I'm new to online gaming but no stranger to FPS games. I'm pretty much a weekend-warrior. I'm just looking to be a part of a team and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 am

Welcome to the clan! you can add me when you get online. PSN: wantaugh

Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Welcome to the Clan!!! PSN: RickHunter83
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome!

Some turn to religion for enlightenment, Me...I bought a Mac

Back to top Go down
Jihad jack

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:42 pm

bCHiZ. wrote:
- Games I Play: COD4, COD MW2, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, ...Madden, NCAA Football, etc.....looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines!

I'm a Chicago native living in Los Angeles now. I work in Sports Broadcasting. Kind of Ironic because the only games i really play are fighting games. I'm new to online gaming but no stranger to FPS games. I'm pretty much a weekend-warrior. I'm just looking to be a part of a team and have some fun!

I think your going to make a good addition when you mentioned Colonial Marines. Closest thing I got to that is AVP. Cya later. What kinda fighting games you play?
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Welcome to GotF buddy! Question

Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Jihad jack wrote:
bCHiZ. wrote:

I think your going to make a good addition when you mentioned Colonial Marines. Closest thing I got to that is AVP. Cya later. What kinda fighting games you play?

Good question....I've got Blazeblue, Street Fighter IV, & Tekken 6...I'm down to blow the dust off of them and play a few matches whenever....
Back to top Go down
bCHiZ

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I haven't played a Street Fighter or Tekken game since the days of SEGA. haha ...the Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe is kind of cool though.

So far on the PS3 I've mainly stuck to 3rd or FPS games. And I'm always on the lookout for some quality strategy games. Red Alert, Command and Conquer, and some old school Age of Empires are some of my favorites.

Anywho, i just played a few MW2 rounds with some fellow clan-members. Good times. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield at some point!
Back to top Go down
Fluffypants
PS3 Div. Sergeant
PS3 Div. Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome, I'm Fluffy (not literally!) What a Face

PS3 Div. Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 am

Welcome to GotF!

Back to top Go down
Jihad jack

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 pm

RickHunter83 wrote:
Jihad jack wrote:
bCHiZ. wrote:

Good question....I've got Blazeblue, Street Fighter IV, & Tekken 6...I'm down to blow the dust off of them and play a few matches whenever....

I had SC4, SF4, T6, KOF13. However they are all arcade units. Thinking of picking up SSF4 now that I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Membership :: New Members-
Jump to: