Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

My very good COD 4 day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My very good COD 4 day   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:08 am

So I don't know what was special about today but I really tore it up. I WISH I had a capture card so you guys could have seen my last game. I went 33-3 and got the 'star player challenge' for having a 5 to 1 KDR in the game. In the same game I got the exteme cruelty and hard landing challenges. I was rocking the M14 with a red dot and it seemed like I couldn't miss. Anyway, over the course of the day I had games where I went 22-1, 19-3, 27-11, 39-24, 45-4 (HQ on bog), 25-10, 24-11, and the afore mentioned finale. I did have one low point though, I made the mistake of bragging on my 45-4 game to Chewy and Trag and karma dealt with me swiftly, the next game was a no breaks for Rex game and I went 4-8. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major

PostSubject: Re: My very good COD 4 day   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 am

Very nice Rex. That's the thing about COD4 is almost like the crack cocaine of games. You can play crappy for days at a time and you think "why am I wasting my time playing video games" then you have that one game where you dominate like you mentioned and the game "drags" you back in. lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My very good COD 4 day   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 am

Tragedy wrote:
Very nice Rex. That's the thing about COD4 is almost like the crack cocaine of games. You can play crappy for days at a time and you think "why am I wasting my time playing video games" then you have that one game where you dominate like you mentioned and the game "drags" you back in. lol

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

Back to top Go down
Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: My very good COD 4 day   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:40 pm

ha good job man my average match would be like 29-9 i die to much but i have been working on that and my k/d is up to 1.42 so yay. But yea you musta been on cod "coke" and noo not the one you drink ha.

Back to top Go down
Ev3RxNiT3

PostSubject: Re: My very good COD 4 day   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:55 pm

very nice Rex. i love when i get days like that because i dont wanna stop playing. like when i went 183 and 36 on domination shipment with the AK lol. they were not happy with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very good COD 4 day   

Back to top Go down

My very good COD 4 day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: 360 Section-
Jump to: