Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...

Go down 
+7
MrGibbins
chewylovefutbal
Gudyleila
Acezakj
DeliriumTri99er
Tragedy
lilplaya202
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Del
Anonymous

Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey everyone! I know some of you remember me. I'm looking to join your clan!

Games you play: CoD4 (360), CoD4 (PS3), CoD W@W (PS3), Guitar Hero and RockBand (360 and PS3)

PSN/XBL: PSN is KaRDiNaL_SiN XBL is DeliriumTri99er (Want to join on the 360 side because I know you guys need 360 people, but I do play PS3 regularly. I have both consoles.)

Email: Bloodred174@gmail.com

K/D ratio: (CoD 4 on 360 = 1.19) (CoD 4 on PS3 = 1.53) (CoD W@W on PS3 = 1.03)

Gamebattles name: DeliriumTri99er

Brief description: My name is Les. I'm 21 and I live in Evansville, IN. I work full time as Assistant Manager of an arcade. I don't have alot of time for gaming anymore with a full time job and a girlfriend. They keep me tied up usually. But when I do get on, I make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm

welcome del glad to have you here
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Hey Del, welcome. I am a XBL'er lol

add my my GT is LxA Tragedy
Back to top Go down
DeliriumTri99er

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Thanks Mizz. You remember me dont you? From RFA? DeliriumTri99er/CloakedAssassin/RFA-BloodRed?? lol

And thanks Tragedy. I'll add you up ASAP man.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 pm

hey del idk if you remember me from RFA but anyways glad to have you here add me up on psn:Acezakj
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:36 pm

yea dude i have you on psn untouchablegun lol
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:36 pm

DeliriumTri99er wrote:
Thanks Mizz. You remember me dont you? From RFA? DeliriumTri99er/CloakedAssassin/RFA-BloodRed?? lol

And thanks Tragedy. I'll add you up ASAP man.

Hey Welcome man! Question
and I DO remember RFA-BloodRed... I dunno if you remeber me, we never played together I guess... I was Gudy and RFA-Rambo back there...
Back to top Go down
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey welcome. Great to have another XBLer. I'll send you a friend request. GT chewylovefutbal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey Del, we're all glad to have you. You're a great addition. We're going to be having a COD4/WaW tournament soon with 1600 ms points or a 20.00 psn card as the prizes. You should sign up bro.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:21 am

welcome! check out the Friend Request section under Clan Announcements for everyone's names Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:04 am

welcome!! I'm an old RFA member as well.....add me - PSN: wantaugh
Back to top Go down
fient000
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
fient000

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Welcome dude i dont remember you =D add me : Morthas even though i dont play any games that you do =D zombie
Back to top Go down
Annoying19995
XBL Div. Corporal
XBL Div. Corporal
Annoying19995

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:59 pm

hey, welcome! we should play some gh together!
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:37 am

Welcome to da clan!

I'll add ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...   Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Del here! Wanting to join...
Page 1 of 1