Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Looking for a GB team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DruunkChiikin
XBL Div. Private
XBL Div. Private
DruunkChiikin

Looking for a GB team Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a GB team   Looking for a GB team EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 pm

I joined this site in an attempt to get on a GB team
so i was just wondering if there are any teams on xbox 360 that play cod 4 that are willing to let me in... i am willing to try out for the team if thats what u want
thanx
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GB team   Looking for a GB team EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Hey DK, welcome. The XBL side is just now starting to take off. Right now we are having practices SUnday and Monday nights, although I was on holidays last week and am a bit out of the loop. Add me my GT is LxA Tragedy. No dumb tryouts required everyone is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GB team   Looking for a GB team EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah man this will be going soon if I have anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GB team   Looking for a GB team Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a GB team
Page 1 of 1