Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

The Beatles: Rock Band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kylem74
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: The Beatles: Rock Band   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

The Beatles: Rock Band allows fans to pick up the guitar, bass, mic or drums and experience The Beatles extraordinary catalogue of music through gameplay that takes players on a journey through the legacy and evolution of the band's legendary career.

The Beatles: Rock Band offers the introduction of three-part vocal harmonies to game play, allowing gamers to revel in the unparalleled vocal stylings of the Fab Four. Beatles fans will also be thrilled to hear previously unreleased authentic voice recordings from John, Paul, George and Ringo chatting between takes during studio sessions recorded at Abbey Road more than four decades ago.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14294510/the-beatles/videos/rockband_trl_beatles_72109.html

PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles: Rock Band   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 pm

I got this 1st night and it hasn't come out of my ps3 yet. i beat the story already and im working on getting all the pics and videos. I'll probably get all the DLC. If your going to buy this game you have to be willing to shell out at least 50$ for dlc. i doubt anyone else has it but if you do tell me

The Beatles: Rock Band
Page 1 of 1