Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Most overlooked game

Go down 
+3
Gudyleila
chewylovefutbal
lilplaya202
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

Most overlooked game Empty
PostSubject: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 pm

what's your most overlooked game that has come out on ps3 or 360 exclusively or both

mine would probably be red faction guerrilla

it's a fairly popular game but didn't seem to get that much hype close to it's release because of other games that came out then it's a very good game i like it alot
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:00 pm

I would have to say Mirrors Edge. It hasn't been that popular but it is an awesome game. I got it for $18 only a couple of months after it came out. It really dropped in price and you don't see it at many stores. I love this game and i think that it is a very overlooked game.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Valkyria Chronicles. Thats a GREAT game, with character growth and RPG aspects. Its not a popular game, but it was one of the best "RPG" like games with guns Ive ever played. Its tactical, turn based, lots of soldiers to build a platoon and some different classes to create a platoon with your own playstyle... That game is really overlooked.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 pm

M.a.g
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

LOL Ace! The game isnt eaven out yet and you already think it wont be popular? XD
I think it will be a HUGE game. Lots of people will like it and it will get good reviews... At least, thats what I think.
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 pm

[GOTF]Acezakj wrote:
M.a.g

your on crack lol
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Resistance 2. It's a great game!!!
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 am

I would agree with Gudy and Wantaugh. I like Valkyria Chronicles, made it to chapter 5 then all I did was skirmish so I can level up my sniper, scouts, shocktroopers and engineers until *cough*fient*cough* took it away... (his game though)... Even though I didn't finish it, it was a great game, now you barely see it in stores and it has a low price...
Then Resistance 2: it is an awesome game, great continuation to the first game, of course some features like the coop campaign (not the online one with the 3 classes) like the first game, but it was still awesome. All my friends who borrowed my resistance 2 said they weren't interested in it, didn't grab their attention to get the game out of the box... This is a very overlooked game I think...
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 pm

resistance 2 looks good i just never picked it up i guess there was just to much stuff out at that time
and now there will be to much very soon like 2 weeks for operation flashpoint Smile
Back to top Go down
fient000
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
fient000

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Gudyleila wrote:
Valkyria Chronicles. Thats a GREAT game, with character growth and RPG aspects. Its not a popular game, but it was one of the best "RPG" like games with guns Ive ever played. Its tactical, turn based, lots of soldiers to build a platoon and some different classes to create a platoon with your own playstyle... That game is really overlooked.

all it lacked was a good storyline any character development for the squad and the ai smartness and a lvl editor would been great more objects to use and sutff like that would make it a much better game but lets hope it getas a ps3 sequel someday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most overlooked game   Most overlooked game Empty

Back to top Go down

Most overlooked game
Page 1 of 1