Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

Acezakj

Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED Empty
PostSubject: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:23 am

Ok September 1st Sony will be intro. the ps3 slim with a price cut which means xbox had to lower its prices yesturday i believe it was announced (seems that there a little scared) As you know this has been a killer year for ps3 the games the software and the new console ....and the price cut. Xbox is limping along with its small amount of exclusives and a little bit of updates here and there.As for the Wii they are screwed since the price cuts the wii has literaly no chance 3rd party companies are leaving wii there system is compared to the original xbox.

Here is a video to back me up
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/54781.html

Last edited by [GOTF]Acezakj on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 am

I knew this a long time ago... Even without the price cut thing. When the PS3 came out, after some time, xbox was scared so they produced the xbox 360 elite or w/e its called which still sucked... so yeah. Dunno bout nintendo but they were screwed...
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm

LOL for me Nintendo was screwed since the Game Cube! LMAO!
The Wii was the BIGGEST mistake Nintendo ever made... They thought a controler with enhanced moviments sensor would make up for the graphics... HUGE mistake... They were over at the very day the Wii came out lol.
As for the 360, well, its not a bad console, but come on, we use BLU-RAY midia... I dont need to say anything else...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Silly fanboys. You guys know that I have both so I think the fact that I play my 360 all the time and my PS3 collects dust is significant. PS3 has mostly the same games as 360 and the exclusives are great but when it comes down to it Xbox is just a better experience. Flame away if you want but sony is behind and it's going to take a couple of powerhouse years to even catch up let alone win the console wars. If you looooove PS3 that's great but no matter how much you want Microsoft to fail they're not going to. Mr. Gates has the deepest pockets of all. Believe.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Coming back at you: didn't Gates retire?
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Gudyleila wrote:
The Wii was the BIGGEST mistake Nintendo ever made... They thought a controler with enhanced moviments sensor would make up for the graphics... HUGE mistake... They were over at the very day the Wii came out lol.
As for the 360, well, its not a bad console, but come on, we use BLU-RAY midia... I dont need to say anything else...

you realize that the wii has outsold both consoles by a HUGE margin i think that's the plan if you can make ALOT of money that's what there going for they know there market better then anyone just saying
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Did you know you can get WAW for the Wii but not COD4, I know this because I tried to by it for my nephew.

No COD4 = crappy system. I would say most people buy the Wii only for the wii-fit anyways.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Mizzou wrote:
Gudyleila wrote:

you realize that the wii has outsold both consoles by a HUGE margin i think that's the plan if you can make ALOT of money that's what there going for they know there market better then anyone just saying

Well, number of sells means nothing to me. Its not cause they sold more that they are better. For exemple, I like MAC much more than Windows, but still, Windows has MANY more sells trough globe than MAC...
And for REX: I still think the PS3 is better thna 360. Im not saying 360 sucks.... No, 360 is a GREAT console, but it uses HD DVD... PS3 uses Blu-Ray. My point is: PS3 is NOT using its full potential. PS3 games looks almost like the same thing as 360 ones... Thats cause they are not using the whole potential of the blu-ray. When they start pushing Blu-Ray to the edge, HD DVD wont have a chance against it...
thats my oppinion...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Tragedy wrote:
Did you know you can get WAW for the Wii but not COD4, I know this because I tried to by it for my nephew.

No COD4 = crappy system. I would say most people buy the Wii only for the wii-fit anyways.

Actually wii is getting COD4 at the same time MW2 drops for the other consoles. So you CAN get it for your nephew after all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Gudyleila wrote:
Mizzou wrote:
Gudyleila wrote:

Well, number of sells means nothing to me. Its not cause they sold more that they are better. For exemple, I like MAC much more than Windows, but still, Windows has MANY more sells trough globe than MAC...
And for REX: I still think the PS3 is better thna 360. Im not saying 360 sucks.... No, 360 is a GREAT console, but it uses HD DVD... PS3 uses Blu-Ray. My point is: PS3 is NOT using its full potential. PS3 games looks almost like the same thing as 360 ones... Thats cause they are not using the whole potential of the blu-ray. When they start pushing Blu-Ray to the edge, HD DVD wont have a chance against it...
thats my oppinion...

That's a fair point but I think it's going to be moot with the advent of digital distribution. The blu-ray's strength is high storage capacity not visual fidelity. I don't know the exact specs but I think BR holds like 50gb or something like that. MS has already leaked that they're working on a 1 terabyte hard drive for the 360 so you would be able to download a MGS4 type game directly to your console and reproduce it in full 1080p glory. This might still be a ways off but it's going to happen. In the meantime how many PS3 games actually use that much space? I bet you can count them on one hand. Bottom line, Blu ray is great but it's not moving systems for Sony. Games do that and so far there haven't been many system moving types of games. If killzone 2 wasn't able to re-set the playing field then what will? That game was epic and we waited almost five years for it and now six months later most people are off of it. Anyway, Sony could definitely catch up... if they'd throw some very serious dev money at getting the PSN up to the level Live is at. Why do I play 360 more? I honestly think it's because Live is so complete. I get on and voice chat with groups of my friends while we all play different games, we have netflix (soon to have viewing parties), we have full games on demand, purchasing everything is hassle free, I can get on the xbox.com site while I'm at work and see and chat with my friends on their 360's. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting but I think you see what I'm driving at. 360 is totally user friendly and intuitive while the PS3 is clunky and counter-intuitive.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm

YEah, I knoe Live is better than PS Network. But there are 2 GREAT things going for the PS3 that 360 does not have online... First, its FREE! PSN IS FREE. Thats a HUGE deal. I know Live costs like 60 bucks a year only, but I dont think Live is that much better to charge me 60 bucks...
The second thing is: 360 has no "HOME" space. PS Home is so much fun! I love going there and hang out, meet new people, go to the spaces of games I like and stuff like that.
PSN has all the stuff I REALLY need. Of course it would be good if it was as good as live, but for free, its better than what I expected... Im satisfyed with PSN.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Gudyleila wrote:
YEah, I knoe Live is better than PS Network. But there are 2 GREAT things going for the PS3 that 360 does not have online... First, its FREE! PSN IS FREE. Thats a HUGE deal. I know Live costs like 60 bucks a year only, but I dont think Live is that much better to charge me 60 bucks...
The second thing is: 360 has no "HOME" space. PS Home is so much fun! I love going there and hang out, meet new people, go to the spaces of games I like and stuff like that.
PSN has all the stuff I REALLY need. Of course it would be good if it was as good as live, but for free, its better than what I expected... Im satisfyed with PSN.

That's cool man I understand. I think PSN is great for being free but trust me bro Live really IS that much better. You get what you pay for. I realize that my case is different from a lot of guys in that I'm older and I have a career so maybe I can afford to throw money at MS without worrying too much about it. Even if that weren't so though I still think live is more than worth the price of 1 new game per year. I hope eventually PSN moves to a subscription as well because the increased revenue would really help Sony catch up. I'd pay 40-60 bucks for a service that was as fully featured as live. Also for what it's worth, if PSN ever gets there I'll probably sell the xbox. They're still too unreliable as far as the manufacturing quality goes.

EDIT: I really didn't mean to sound like a douche about having money. I'm just lucky to have a good job. Heh.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 am

lol, why would anyone want to buy COD4 for the Wii now if MW2 is coming out... I don't see the point now... for me
PS3 > 360... Not saying that 360 sucks, its a decent console, but the PS3 era just started, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:36 pm

wooo wooo wooooo i didnt mean start this battle of the consoles but what the hell its AWESOME TO FIGHT ABOUT THIS ok let me start,Mizz wii consol has sold the most consoles yes your right but if you loook at there numbers now there crashing to the ground,gudy and ti WHERE do i start hmmm..ok tis right xbox is a year or 2 ahead of the ps3 (also remeber the ps3 came out like a year later i believe) but the blu-ray holds alot of room 60 gb but like ti said not many games have that much memeroy yet (YET) kz2 was one of them Final fantasy is another one. Anyways the ps3 is doing very well xbox360 is doing great..ps3 free xbox 15 bucks a month,xbox chat part ps3 IM party. And ti most of the soo called exclusives for xbox have also been featured on the pc which means there not all exclusive. I havent hered about the 1 tereabyte thing but seems awesome i like where the ps3 is now.I like where the xbox is now. But for the year 2009 i gotta still say ps3 is leading.Wii is going no where cause all of the consols are starting to use motion controlers (i like my wii,for like 2 games)Xbox has alot of cool features that the ps3 dosent like netflix or w/e it is. Bottom line i like them both im not "HATIN" on any of them,except the wii its going no where.

btw did any of you watch the vid..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED   Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony Takes 09;Xboxs Scared;Wii is FU!@ED
Page 1 of 1