Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

Motion controller Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

PostSubject: Motion controller Update   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 pm

For ps3 the motion controller is said to be released in spring At the large GamersCon that was aug. 17 and a new video was released

and another video was released yesturday about some details
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/28/exclusive-behind-the-scenes-with-scea-research-development-part-1/#comments

Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Motion controller Update   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Well, seems nice, but I still think the Xbox one is cooler...

Back to top Go down
Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Motion controller Update   Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 pm

i don't think so a. your always gonna want some kind of feed back with a paddle and b. Sonys controller is way more accurate C. the price for project nehdel is going to be 150-200 The motion controllers is going to be half that
ign backed me up on this

Back to top Go down
Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Motion controller Update   Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 pm

And the only thing the Project Nadhel is, is a moded ps3 eye

Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Motion controller Update   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 pm

yeah, but from what I undertood, in Project Natal you wont be need ANY kind of controller at all.... The PS3 one requires a contoller. That why I think Xbox one is cooler Very Happy

Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Motion controller Update   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:08 am

the motion controller is better than project natal to me, it is just a camera you know... the motion controller is more than just a stick

Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Motion controller Update   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:09 pm

krazykiller416 wrote:
the motion controller is better than project natal to me, it is just a camera you know... the motion controller is more than just a stick
fully agree with you guys. the playstation one will be better in the long run. sure natal is cool and all but think about this. you have no controller right? alright what do you see going on in all the demos? pretty much 1 person going at it. so it just registers motion and translates it into the game. so what if some walk into the room? walks by you? you have a pet and it gets in the way? i would say that would screw the game up somehow. that is just what i am thinking. as for the playstation controller, it is the only one that will be extremely accurate with the 1:1 motion. gotta admit that that would bring a whole new experience to playing games like sacred or oblivion. one hand with the shield the other with the sword/axe/club or even like they showed one hand holding the bow and the other to load and draw the arrow (which i think is awesome lol, i'm in an archery class Smile and would love a game like this).

price point wise....nintendo will always be cheaper (just look at the price of a wii mote, dualshock3, and the 360 controllers now). with this new stuff $20 for wii. I have a feeling the ps3mote will be around the price of a dualshock3 (maybe a little more or less). the natal though, that is some heavy tech there. i have a feeling that will range pretty high. to the point where it won't be worth it if for the same price you can get a couple of controllers for the wii or ps3.

overall we will just have to wait and see when there are more hands on demos with really equipment and not the prototypes.

PostSubject: Re: Motion controller Update   

Back to top Go down

Motion controller Update
Page 1 of 1