Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

Grand theft auto V

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Grand theft auto V   Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 pm

I got this from http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/698963/Analyst-New-Grand-Theft-Auto-Game-In-2010.html

It seems like only yesterday that everyone was waiting for Grand Theft Auto IV... but according to video game industry analyst Michael Pachter, Grand Theft Auto V might be coming as early as next year.

Take Two hasn't publicly predicted any release window for the game, or even mentioned its existence. It's much more interested in the second piece of Grand Theft Auto IV DLC, "The Ballad of Gay Tony," which is set to come out on October 29th for the 360. "Gay Tony" and "The Lost and Damned," the first piece of downloadable GTA content, will be combined into one independent game that is scheduled to come out this holiday season.

Personally, I think Pachter is off base with this prediction. There may be a new, standalone GTA game coming, but it's not going to be GTA V. Grand Theft Auto games tend to only be affixed with Roman numerals when everything about them is overhauled. Think of the difference between GTA III and GTA IV. I think it's more likely that RockStar will continue its current scheme of releasing episodic content as DLC, then later combining the DLC into standalone games. If that's the case, I think we'll see another downloadable episode during Christmas in 2010.

What do you think? Any prediction for when the next, true, GTA game will come out?

Source

Back to top Go down
http://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto V   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:50 pm

there definitely is a GTA V. that was announced long ago. it is being made by rockstar australia (go figure lol....they are waaaaay the hell out there haha). can't find the source info on that but I remember it. it will take place at a different time also (like GTA vice city and San Andreas jumped to before GTA III). as for the DLC finally coming to us.....awesome, i can't wait.

Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto V   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:37 am

I dont like GT4 that much... I hopw 5 is good, but 4 kinda sicked. San Andreas was the best one for me. They could do a GTA 5 with Carl Johnson again! XD

Back to top Go down
fient000
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto V   Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:32 pm

theres been rumors of a game that takes place in vice city or gta 4 ooor something in the middle of the 2 dunno the article was too big to read =p

My avatar is from Death Note and Sig from Soul Eater
i dont like long signatures =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto V   

Back to top Go down

Grand theft auto V
Page 1 of 1