Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

I AM ALIVE info thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

I AM ALIVE info thread Empty
PostSubject: I AM ALIVE info thread   I AM ALIVE info thread EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 am

i got this info from
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3251055376/m/3901063386
I AM ALIVE info thread Iamaliveom4

Developer: Darkworks (same team who worked on a survival-horror Cold Fear)
Publisher: Ubisoft
Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC
Genre: First Person Survival
Release date: April 2009 - March 2010 (Ubisoft's financial year)
Modes: Single player
Players: 1
Rating: 16+ (PEGI)
Engine: Unreal 3

I AM ALIVE info thread Psw117previamaliveman1ayn5

Facts:

The game was previously known as 'Alive'.

I am Alive has been in development since 2005.

There will be sequel(s).

The game will be set in first person. Though, there is a possibility for third person gameplay elements. (To be confirmed)

The game is set in June 2009 and will take place in Chicago (whether partly or fully is unknown), where a 10.3 magnitude earthquake took place.

You play as a 27-year-old Adam Collins, an usual office worker.

After the earthquake you'll find yourself trapped in a high building. For 3 days on you will fight your way out in the open.

After the escape from the building, you'll discover that you're being trapped again. Comes out, during the earthquake Chicago was detached from the main ground and is now a lone Chicago-island swimming in the ocean.

The game revolves around finding your ex-girlfriend Alice, who may, or may not, be alive. Because you still love her.

Your second main goal would be to get off the island. The rescue operation failed (or didn't come at all(To be confirmed)), so you're on your own.

There are enough other survivors to make your life easier...or harder...
You will also have to gather together enough survivors to gain the attention of the government rescue teams.

The game will leave you several choices: rescue or not, steal or take by force, protect or attack, heal someone or heal yourself (due to the medicine and water being rare). All the choices you make in the game will affect what will happen to Adam and Alice.

There will be several factions, some of which you can align with, that were formed in the city. You can also befriend other stragglers.

There will be some kind of a camp, where survivors will gather to share food and sleep safely. The objectives will revolve around the camp at least from time-to-time (bring someone a bottle of water, so the person would not dry up etc).

At the current moment 3 more characters are known:
*Riley - a young female doctor, she will do her best to help you and other survivors at the camp.
*Virgil - an African-American former solider, he will try to protect the survivors.
*Peter - a disabled ex-firefighter. It was his idea to build a camp.
They will give you information and goals to achieve (Additional quests).

One of the ways of telling the story of Adam and Alice is through flashbacks. Whether they will be playable or not is unknown.

The game takes place over 9 days. That means no free-roam after the ending credits. Also the game will open and lock certain areas during your progress through the game.

There are weapons (Firearms, throwing weapons and everyday things can be used as a weapon too) and you can pick them up and shoot/hurt people. There won't be loads of ammo and health packs though, and the guns themselves are rare.

You can scare off people with an empty gun, if they don't realize there are no bullets inside.

You can only aim at one person at a time.

Water can either replenish health or be thrown away for distraction.

The cause of the disaster will be revealed throughout the game. (Just a nature disaster??? We'll see )
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: I AM ALIVE info thread   I AM ALIVE info thread EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm

awesome, got to love the post-apocalyptic themes (even if this is a small scale apocalypse lol). hopefully this does good, that way sequel do get produced.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: I AM ALIVE info thread   I AM ALIVE info thread EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 am

I think it might be good... Lets wait and see.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: I AM ALIVE info thread   I AM ALIVE info thread EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Yep, let's wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: I AM ALIVE info thread   I AM ALIVE info thread EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:19 pm

this reminds me of I AM ALIVE info thread G10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM ALIVE info thread   I AM ALIVE info thread Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM ALIVE info thread
Page 1 of 1