Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Windows 7 Premium

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Windows 7 Premium Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 Premium   Windows 7 Premium EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Hey all.

For all my fellow college student clan members, you can download Windows 7 through a special offer for $30 ($29.99 + tax) for the digital download and $13 addition for an installation disc to be shipped to your house for future use.

All you have to do is go to this link and enter your college email address (your email provided to you by the school [must end in .edu to qualify]).

I just bought it, going to wait til after school to download it and install it (need to backup the system first and I don't have time to do it right now Sad )

Hope this helps you poor college students like myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Windows 7 Premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Premium   Windows 7 Premium EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:41 pm

lol if I were there, i would probably get it... I dont like windows vista very much...
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Windows 7 Premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Premium   Windows 7 Premium EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Gudyleila wrote:
lol if I were there, i would probably get it... I dont like windows vista very much...
yeah sorry, forgot to mention that you have to be in the US Sad

yeah vista is poop. im backing up my harddrive right now. then i will proceed with the long download lol and finally the install. hopefully i wont have to work too hard to get all my drivers.
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

Windows 7 Premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Premium   Windows 7 Premium EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 pm

nice thanks gibbs
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Windows 7 Premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Premium   Windows 7 Premium EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:34 pm

no problem. win7 works a lot better. only issues im having are with itunes and it freezing as well as failing to sync my phone Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windows 7 Premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Premium   Windows 7 Premium Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 Premium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: PC Section-
Jump to: