Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

The Saboteur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: The Saboteur   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:26 pm

1st Ever Open-World Paris – Climb the Eiffel Tour, snipe from Notre Dame Cathedral, and brawl on the Champs d’Elysee as you sabotage your enemies. Fight, climb, and prowl through the dark alleys, rooftops, burlesque houses, and seedy streets of the City of Lights—the ultimate playground for The Saboteur.

The Art of Sabotage – Being The Saboteur is all about attacking while staying unnoticed. Get your mission intel at underground clubs and cabarets. Eliminate your adversaries with stealth attacks, disguise, distractions, and explosives. Master a variety of weapons, automobiles, and skills to sabotage enemy operations.

The Will to Fight – An action-packed experience and thrilling storyline are made even more engaging by an innovative visual style, characters, and the new “Will to Fight” technology. Experience how the city reacts and changes around you as you free it from Nazi oppression. Only you can restore hope and grandeur to Paris.

French Resistance Strikes – Call in for support from The Underground in the form of getaway cars, weapon deliveries, distractions, and much more!

Back to top Go down
http://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Saboteur   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am

no one thinks this looks good? i'm very tempted to get this it comes out in early december

Back to top Go down
http://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Saboteur   Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 pm

This game looks like it is going to be very good. I can't wait to play it

Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Saboteur   Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 am

I dunno... didnt get very impressed. Kinda seems like a worst version of Uncharted or MGS 4 (third person shooters). The story might be good though.

Back to top Go down
fient000
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Saboteur   Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:46 pm

looks pretty cool but ill wait for reviews on this one i mean if its spy mechanics and stuff work its a no brainer i like those kind of games

My avatar is from Death Note and Sig from Soul Eater
i dont like long signatures =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saboteur   

Back to top Go down

The Saboteur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: Multiplatform Games-
Jump to: