Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

news from .bLw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[SOD]Mieya

[SOD]Mieya

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Hello everyone, just posting to let you all know that as of today .bLw is closing it doors after a quiet few months and a few trys to rebuild and had no effect we was closing our doors, the website will remain open untill feb when our server and vB is up.

we going to do something else but not gaming clan by the look of it, the site have been opened up to everyone so even allies that are signed up to bLw site can see everything if there any info you wish to save or links you want feel free to do so.

the link to the site if you want to grab anything is www.blacklabelwarfare.com

thank you Dani "Mieya"
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 pm

that sucks man alright i'll check it out i don't know if i remember my name on there though he we need to play mw2 sometime man
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
[SOD]Mieya

[SOD]Mieya

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 pm

i can get your password and log in details resend to you no worrys,

i will let you know what we have planned next when i can, still talking about it but its teh end of bLw it will be 2 years in feb.

I rented MW2 finished the story mode twice and got to about level 35 or so on multiplayer nearly fully unlocked my M4A1. but multiplayer started to bore me, maps too small and same spawn die and repete as the last two games just smaller maps.

i playing the BFBC2 beta and MAG beta and bf1943 while waiting for the socom dlc and patch 1.60

joined SOD fully now and going to help BDoN with his next project so will be about still, and looking to get into more pc gaming... oh and the biggest news is maybe moving to america, my girlfriend lives there and looking like i will move there, she lives in oregon.
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:46 am

wow i knew she lived here but now your moving awesome dude and lol you and socom
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
[SOD]Mieya

[SOD]Mieya

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:04 am

not 100% sure but one of us will end up moving and its seem cheeper to move to US. flying there in maybe feb or march for a few weeks maybe a month of more.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:41 am

WHOA! Thats some nasty news man! Im sorry for that... (I meant the blw clan, not your girlfriend lol)
Good to hear things are getting more serious btween you and her! I wish good luck for you guys! =D
So, you are not getting MW 2? How come man? That game seems AWESOME! I think it might be the best shooter til now...
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Damn thats sucks whats going to happen to all of the members i mean if its getting closed down and everything. Well anyways sorry to hear about that but nice moving to here (maybe) Thats still awesome and yea lol you and socom haha if your a socom fan your going to love M.A.G
Back to top Go down
[SOD]Mieya

[SOD]Mieya

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Acezakj wrote:
Damn thats sucks whats going to happen to all of the members i mean if its getting closed down and everything. Well anyways sorry to hear about that but nice moving to here (maybe) Thats still awesome and yea lol you and socom haha if your a socom fan your going to love M.A.G

isnt many active members left maybe about 20, not sure what they doing, as for MAG its ok iam in the beta. but still very run and gun maybe when it comes out will be different. but at the moment i perfer bf1943 to mag, i want to get into battlefield2 project reality on the pc that feels like where i going next. or other pc games as socom is the only realitic shooter on ps3
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Yea i would do the same but i don't have a gaming computer and battlefield2 is going to kick ass also there coming out with a modern medel of honor in fall 2010
Back to top Go down
[SOD]Mieya

[SOD]Mieya

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Acezakj wrote:
Yea i would do the same but i don't have a gaming computer and battlefield2 is going to kick ass also there coming out with a modern medel of honor in fall 2010

oops sorry i meant the old battlefield 2 not battlefield badcompany 2 lol, there a mod for the old game. that makes it very realitic alot like socom, but yeah i am getting bad company2 aswell. ooooo the new medal of honor sounds good aswell.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

happy b-day btw dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

news from .bLw Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from .bLw   news from .bLw Empty

Back to top Go down

news from .bLw