Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

R.U.S.E beta sign up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

R.U.S.E beta sign up Empty
PostSubject: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 am

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ruse/

go there sign up and follow there instructions
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:44 pm

About RUSE
Overview
Developed by Eugen Systems, R.U.S.E is set to refresh the strategy genre, introducing deception techniques that will let you bluff your enemy to lead your nation's army to victory. Camouflage your troops, lure your opponent with decoy units, sabotage his logistics: strategy is intuitive and deep at the same time. R.U.S.E. features cutting edge graphics and effects, the outstanding IRISZOOM™️ Engine, immersive combat and a simplified interface that allows you to determine your nation's strategy to defeat your enemies. R.U.S.E. is scheduled for release during Q1 2010 on PC, XBOX 360®️ and PlayStation®️ 3. The announcement trailer below is worth a thousand words, and will give you a feeling of the spirit of R.U.S.E.'s game mechanics.

Dimension
Dimension is one of the fundamental aspects of R.U.S.E. The IRISZOOM Engine displays maps hundred times larger than in traditional RTS games, which makes strategy gain an unprecedented scale and gives deception a lot more depth.
With the zoom, you are able to command your units as a chief-in-command and manage your troops at a tactical level as a ground officer: deploy a fake offensive on your opponent's HQ while carefully hiding your infantry in villages to ambush his surrounding tanks.

Deception
Deception is the essence of R.U.S.E.'s gameplay, just as it is the core of warfare: deception techniques such as espionage, decoys, radio silence played an essential role during World War II that continues to exist in modern conflicts. R.U.S.E. features deception cards - also known as ruses - that let you apply a deception technique to a specific sector in the map.
The ruses are split into three categories :

Reveal : these ruses such as the Spy Plan or Decryption are useful to understand or uncover your enemy's actions.

Hide : the Radio Silence or Camouflage Net will let you hide your troops or buildings from your opponent's radar.

Fake : the last category of ruses is used to trick your enemy, to make him believe what you want him to believe. The Decoy Offensive simulates an attack to confuse your adversary.

Multiplayer
Because fooling real people is the ultimate thrill, multiplayer plays a critical part in R.U.S.E. experience. Stay tuned for more details very soon on multiplayer modes and coop gameplay!

Check out the webpage for videos here.
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Well I signed up to check it out, but I see you need to d/l the steam client so I'm wondering if the beta is for pc only. I have a MAC, searched the faq and the site and did not see anything on it
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:13 pm

bklynguy93 wrote:
Well I signed up to check it out, but I see you need to d/l the steam client so I'm wondering if the beta is for pc only. I have a MAC, searched the faq and the site and did not see anything on it
sorry
MrGibbins wrote:
R.U.S.E. is scheduled for release during Q1 2010 on PC, XBOX 360®️ and PlayStation®️ 3.

the beta is probably strictly PC. i haven't heard anything about it for PS3 or 360.
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm

MrGibbins wrote:
bklynguy93 wrote:
sorry
MrGibbins wrote:
R.U.S.E. is scheduled for release during Q1 2010 on PC, XBOX 360®️ and PlayStation®️ 3.

the beta is probably strictly PC. i haven't heard anything about it for PS3 or 360.

Thanks for the 411 Gibs
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

bklynguy93 wrote:
MrGibbins wrote:
bklynguy93 wrote:
sorry
MrGibbins wrote:

Thanks for the 411 Gibs
lol no problem, just doing my job.......though if you had boot camp you could dual boot to windows..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 am

yea they may have a demo or something for ps3 and 360 but idk
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 am

MrGibbins wrote:
bklynguy93 wrote:
MrGibbins wrote:
bklynguy93 wrote:
sorry
MrGibbins wrote:

Thanks for the 411 Gibs
lol no problem, just doing my job.......though if you had boot camp you could dual boot to windows..... Laughing

Thats an idea, but I probably wouldn't do it... too lazy to get a copy of windows and set it up lol
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:43 am

lol yeah i know what you mean. i still need to do a clean install of windows 7 to fully get rid of vista. just been too lazy to get around to doing it.
Back to top Go down
ocelot
Admin
Admin
ocelot

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:03 pm

I dont like it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I think I'll try to get in on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E beta sign up   R.U.S.E beta sign up Empty

Back to top Go down

R.U.S.E beta sign up
Page 1 of 1