Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

Dead Space 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Do us a favor and read the following sentence really slowly -- seriously, savor it. It's been hinted and teased at enough to give the world's remaining necromorphs a heart attack, but Dead Space 2 has finally been officially announced for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Now, you might be wondering why you had to take your time with that easily understandable sentence. Well ... we don't really have anything else to tell you. It's still Visceral, it's still Isaac Clark, it's still the necromorph invasion. We don't even have a release window. The best thing EA has to say is, "Survival isn't the only thing on Isaac's mind in Dead Space 2 – this time, he calls the shots," which makes it sound like our engineer protagonist dumped his abusive boyfriend and moved to the big city to work in an office pool with Dolly Parton and Morgan Fairchild.

... Actually, that sounds pretty good.

Back to top Go down
http://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Mizzou wrote:
which makes it sound like our engineer protagonist dumped his abusive boyfriend and moved to the big city to work in an office pool with Dolly Parton and Morgan Fairchild.
so um.....what?! hahah i knew about the announce but yeah....what is that about Very Happy

Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 pm

lol idk

Back to top Go down
http://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm

EA’s take of bringing a new horror title was Dead Space. It offered a new type of horror gameplay which many of us thoroughly enjoyed. It brought something new to the table, a title which frightened gamers throughout the game. Gamers will have the chance again to relive the joy of being greeted by a 50 ft mutated monster.

EA have announced the long awaited sequel to the Dead Space franchise. Dead Space 2 will be released on the across all platforms, but the date of the release is yet to be confirmed but it it’s fair to say that we’ll see a 2010 release at least.

Isaac will embark on a new adventure by “taking the fight to the Necromorphs”this time, with new weapons, new characters, and “epic zero-G environments”.

“In Dead Space 2, not everything is exactly as it seems. Expect plot twists that will surprise you and a huge cast of twisted, disgusting monsters that are sure to scare the daylights out of you”, said the Executive Producer: Steve Papoutsis.

Via PS:

Guildford, UK – December 7, 2009 – Visceral Games, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) studio announced today that the award-winning Dead Space™️ franchise will continue to frighten gamers with its stunning sequel, Dead Space 2. Isaac Clarke returns for another heart-pounding adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs in this thrilling action-horror experience. New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac’s signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores epic zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught. Survival isn’t the only thing on Isaac’s mind in Dead Space 2 – this time, he calls the shots.

source

PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Looking forward to this, I really enjoyed the first one

Some turn to religion for enlightenment, Me...I bought a Mac

Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:08 pm

yeah me too. looking forward to getting platinum on this one too Very Happy

PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:04 pm

MrGibbins wrote:

Nice... I don't think I will ever get a platinum, I think the most I've completed on a game is 50-60% of the trophies

Some turn to religion for enlightenment, Me...I bought a Mac

Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:19 pm

DAMN I couldnt eaven finish the first! I think I got to chapter 3 maybe 2 LMAO and I had to sell it cause it was scary as hell and I had no guts to play it XD
Ill watch reviews... if its REALLY, REALLY great and awesome, I might get it haha

Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:18 pm

bklynguy93 wrote:
MrGibbins wrote:

Nice... I don't think I will ever get a platinum, I think the most I've completed on a game is 50-60% of the trophies
you will. there are plenty of games out that that are easy to plat. they just may take some time. mw2 is one of them. i just need 3 more trophies for plat (1 star in all spec ops, all 69 stars, and 3 stars in 15 levels). dead space was a pretty simple one too, just fairly time consuming. people say you can do it in 2 or so playthroughs, it took me 4.

Gudyleila wrote:
DAMN I couldnt eaven finish the first! I think I got to chapter 3 maybe 2 LMAO and I had to sell it cause it was scary as hell and I had no guts to play it XD
Ill watch reviews... if its REALLY, REALLY great and awesome, I might get it haha
that is a mistake!! lol you should finish dead space so you get the story!!! just play in the day time lol. not like me at 1-4AM with surround sound and lights off (and brightness low on the game.....so DARK!! lol).

Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:27 pm

LOL you are some crazy ass dude! XD
I cant play it anymore, cause I sold my copy T_T
but yeah, I DO hate playing a sequel without playing the prequels...

Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 am

no rental? lol

Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:02 am

I dont think there are rentals here.... sucks.... or you buy, or you dont....
Still, im gonna get more info on that. Mabe I can find a rental place a bit far than I was looking...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 2
Page 1 of 1