Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

MrGibbins avatar request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

MrGibbins avatar request Empty
PostSubject: MrGibbins avatar request   MrGibbins avatar request EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:35 pm

as much as i love my kz2 ava, its time for a change lol. i this is probably way too big but well see.
1. i would like the troop in this image as the render. linky

ideally i would like it to be of ghost if you can find a good render of him. i like my second ghost link. have him however you seen fit in/on the coin.
ghost link 1
ghost link 2

2. i would like the avatar to be a round "coin like" image with the render popping out of the left side of the "coin" (i believe someone here has sometime like it).

3. background for the coin i leave for you. you did a great job on my sig so i trust your judgement Very Happy

i would look harder for a good ghost image but i should be studying for my final in an hour lol. later!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MrGibbins avatar request   MrGibbins avatar request EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:55 am

Cool, will do.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: MrGibbins avatar request   MrGibbins avatar request EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:02 am

sweet can't wait to see what you do Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MrGibbins avatar request   MrGibbins avatar request EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:29 pm

The only thing I'm confused about is the "coin-like" part. I get that it's round but do you mean kind of 3D like or will any round shape do? I made the buttons for the forums round and glossy, I could do something like that and put your render in it...
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: MrGibbins avatar request   MrGibbins avatar request EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:34 pm

like our cod new post/old post icons and blueblood is the one with something similar. check out that avatar profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrGibbins avatar request   MrGibbins avatar request Empty

Back to top Go down

MrGibbins avatar request
Page 1 of 1