Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy

HomeRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Share | 

Bioshock 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Bioshock 2   Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. You are the very first Big Daddy as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and your own survival.

Singleplayer Features:

Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter: Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and Plasmids, allow players to create exciting combinations of punishment.
Return to Rapture: Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created.
You Are the Big Daddy: Take control with the original prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture’s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.

Multiplayer Features:

Genetically Enhanced Multiplayer – Earn experience points during gameplay to earn access to new Weapons, Plasmids and Tonics that can be used to create hundreds of different combinations, allowing players to develop a unique character that caters to their playing style.
Experience Rapture’s Civil War– Players will step into the shoes of Rapture citizens and take direct part in the civil war that tore Rapture apart.
See Rapture Before the Fall – Experience Rapture before it was reclaimed by the ocean and engage in combat over iconic environments in locations such as Kashmir Restaurant and Mercury Suites, all of which have been reworked from the ground up for multiplayer.

Also if you Preorder this at gamestop you get
Reserve Bioshock 2 and receive a code to unlock Blanche the actress and Zigo the fisherman in multiplayer mode. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

The BioShock 2 Limited Edition comes with:
Vinyl 180g LP with BioShock orchestral score
Audio CD with BioShock 2 orchestral score
Three vintage Rapture advertisement posters (rolled)
BioShock 2 Art Book, 164 pages and hardcover
BioShock 2 game

Back to top Go down
http://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2   Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 am

i can't wait. i really need to pick up bioshock soon so i know what is going on in the second.

PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Loved the first one, cant wait for this one to come out...
I love the fact you get a actual vinyl record in the limited addition, might have to get it just for that

Some turn to religion for enlightenment, Me...I bought a Mac

Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2   Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:49 pm

bklynguy93 wrote:
Loved the first one, cant wait for this one to come out...
I love the fact you get a actual vinyl record in the limited addition, might have to get it just for that
time to bust out the record players!

Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:29 pm

IM SO GETTING THAT GAME....
First one was EPIC. Really good, polished game, with an AWESOME story... If Bio 2 can be as good as the first, it will be good enough for me (and I have the feeling its gonna be MUCH better)...
Now we are a bouncer + rosie... one word..... SWEET!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2   

Back to top Go down

Bioshock 2
Page 1 of 1