Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ

xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request Empty
PostSubject: xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request   xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:48 am

1. Game : MW2
2. Colors : Red ( make it look like a bloody cool red ) * i sound crazy *
3. Images/Renders : i havent found one yet, but if you could get a MW2 render suiting my motto, i'd appreciate it
4. Special Operations 911!
5. Try and put my name somwhere, ( xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ ) preferably on top of my motto. So it would like my name, and under it, my motto
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request   xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:54 am

Sorry man but we have a 100 post minimum before you can request a sig. This is to make sure you're going to stick around. I don't want to make a sig and then have you disappear in a week you know?
Back to top Go down
xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ

PostSubject: Re: xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request   xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Yeah sure i understand. I guess ill start spammin the forums Wink ahah Jk Jk.
Alright, well ill hit you up with a request when i get my 100psts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request   xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request Empty

Back to top Go down

xFE4R-iTzRaNdOmZ Sig Request
Page 1 of 1