Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

PC division re-boot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PC division re-boot Empty
PostSubject: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 am

Okay so clearly we've never had much of a PC section but I think it would be an excellent idea to try and get one going. I personally love playing RTS games on my computer and I've been thinking of getting into FPS games too. When it comes down to it you really can't beat a mouse for aiming accuracy. In the past I haven't invested much money in PC games because they seemed so flawed and full of wall hacks and aim-bots and whatnot but I think I'm going to try it. I downloaded steam and I'm downloading America's Army 3 which for a free game looks really solid. I don't know if any of you guys are interested in PC gaming per say but can we figure out a way to start recruiting PC players? Where should we start?
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 pm

sounds good to me i'll play some pc games what do we want to make as a main game on the pc
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 pm

I think we could recruit World of Warcraft players. Back in RFA there was a WoW section. I tried it once and it wasn't for me but others seem to really enjoy it. Also we could recruit MW2 players as well. I think I might pick it up for PC. Counterstrike:Source is still popular and there's the free mulitplayer shooters I mentioned in the other thread. I just don't know where PC players go for recruiting forums and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:46 pm

sounds good let me talk to mieya he has some experience with pc gamers and some of the blw members are really into that so he would be able to tell me where to recruit and whatnot
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Downloading AA3 don't know if my pc can handle it but sure as hell going to try.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 pm

also don't mean to spam but i downloaded steam and i can also use my 360 mic soo thats cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Acezakj wrote:
also don't mean to spam but i downloaded steam and i can also use my 360 mic soo thats cool

I never even thought of trying that but I'm going to now. Let me know when you're done downloading the game. I've only done a couple of the training missions but I'd like to start on the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:01 pm

well i was once Cl of a css clan ^^

we recruited ingame, but we had very very strict rules about joining since we where very popular in the zh community ^^ but i am not much into pc games any more (and i disagree with the mouse aiming, i think its just what you are used too), my rig is simply to old and... bad (and as you said... HAX) is a big problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC division re-boot   PC division re-boot Empty

Back to top Go down

PC division re-boot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: PC Section-
Jump to: