Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Steam is giving a way 4 free games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Steam is giving a way 4 free games Empty
PostSubject: Steam is giving a way 4 free games   Steam is giving a way 4 free games EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 pm

If you own an Nvidia graphics card just go to this link and it will validate you automatically and you can download them.

http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/#

Included are:

1. Portal: First Slice
2. Half Life 2: Deathmatch
3. Half Life 2: Lost Coast
4. Peggle Extreme
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Steam is giving a way 4 free games   Steam is giving a way 4 free games EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:22 am

Actually there's an offer for ATI owners as well though it's only 2 of the games. Still they're free.

http://www.steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/

By the way, Half Life 2 deathmatch is pretty awesome. Very very nice looking game on max settings. I didn't find many folks to play with but it is pretty late right now. I'm hoping a few of you guys download it so we can set up our own server for a little intra-clan frag fest.
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Steam is giving a way 4 free games   Steam is giving a way 4 free games EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

cool thanks man
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Steam is giving a way 4 free games   Steam is giving a way 4 free games EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah, Half life 2 deathmatch is awesome. I used to play it every day, pwned every1 with a magnum (7/10 of the kills were always headshots lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Steam is giving a way 4 free games   Steam is giving a way 4 free games EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

It is very fun but I'm terrible at it because I don't understand the weapons. I run around with the SMG and I get a few kills but I'm always getting destroyed by people who launch exploding barrels and stuff at me with the gravity gun. Also, there's this weapon that shoots like a glowing orb of bouncing energy... when it hits you die instantly and your body goes floating away. What the hell is that about?
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Steam is giving a way 4 free games   Steam is giving a way 4 free games EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:41 pm

thats the combine assault rifle Razz secondary attack, its a form of pure energy that the combines use, pretty deadly :O
and yeah hl2 dm is pretty awesome, mostly because its engiene do allow for better map making then the css sdk lol
(and yes i used to also be a map maker of css) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam is giving a way 4 free games   Steam is giving a way 4 free games Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam is giving a way 4 free games
Page 1 of 1