Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Active Projects

Go down 
+2
slimlacy
MrGibbins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm

This is the list of people and projects the GFX unit is currently working on:

1. Gudy ---- Oblivion Avatar and MAG Sig *Done
2. Ace ---- Bad Company 2 avatar *Done
3. Recruit Sigs ------ Slim and I will be working on getting all the new people hooked up with a standard recruit sig they can use until they reach 100 posts and can request a custom sig.
4. Chewy ---- WET sig. *Done

5. lilsayboy ---- sig being made by Slim

If anyone has any other pending requests that I have forgotten please let me know so I can add it to the list.

Last edited by PraetorTiberius on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm

i need an update on the clan awards/medals. that is if you have one figured out for mod of the year.
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Gonna start working on a new recruit sig right away Razz
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:37 pm

how bout a bad company 2 avatar that sound cool thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Acezakj wrote:
how bout a bad company 2 avatar that sound cool thanks bro.

*updated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 pm

*updated.
Back to top Go down
A1R_CON
PS3 Div. Gunnery Sergeant
PS3 Div. Gunnery Sergeant

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

canu make me a captain america sig please?
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 am

Wow T, you got your hands tied up with work lol
Hey, dont rush it.... Do GFX when you have free time and when you feel like doing it, dont over do it just to finish your active projects list faster...
Thanks again man! =D
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:29 pm

did you see my request? not trying to bug you about it...you just updated a few time since and it never made it on the list. request was for an update to my medals/awards card (clan mod of the year award).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:47 am

*updated.

Gibbs, I did not see your request. I didn't even know about some of the awards that were given out so there's no ribbons for them. Eventually I'll get them made and update the relavent sections.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 am

PraetorTiberius wrote:
*updated.

Gibbs, I did not see your request. I didn't even know about some of the awards that were given out so there's no ribbons for them. Eventually I'll get them made and update the relavent sections.
alright just verifying. take you time then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:47 pm

YAY
DAMN good avatar T!
I loved it! XD
Thanks a lot bro!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm glad you like it Gudy.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:30 am

Can I get a Trophy Whore medal/award card? I wanna see how that will look like in my sig lol. (Yes I earned it at the end of the 2009 awards lol)
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 pm

krazykiller416 wrote:
Can I get a Trophy Whore medal/award card? I wanna see how that will look like in my sig lol. (Yes I earned it at the end of the 2009 awards lol)

LOL No one in this clan deserves that medal more than you Killah... You are indeed a trophy whore... Jeez Ive never seen a person so addicted to those as you are haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:08 pm

*Updated.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm

am not addicted to trophies, I'm addicted to the games so much I just get the trophies naturally
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Gudyleila wrote:
krazykiller416 wrote:

LOL No one in this clan deserves that medal more than you Killah... You are indeed a trophy whore... Jeez Ive never seen a person so addicted to those as you are haha
thats so not fair lol. i am. im just not as good at getting all platinums and i've completed PSN games that don't have plats so i have like 6 games lol. see lol you only have 20 more trophies than me hahaha
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:03 pm

krazykiller416 wrote:
am not addicted to trophies, I'm addicted to the games so much I just get the trophies naturally

LOL I was joking man... sorry =D
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Locked because of cleanup
and everything is already made ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Active Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Projects   Active Projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Active Projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: Graphics Section-
Jump to: