Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Membership Application

Go down 
+4
Gudyleila
Acezakj
bklynguy93
RickHunter83
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 am

1.Games you play: Online I'm only playing MW2, offline I'm playing inFamous, then I've got Uncharted 2 & Batman: Arkham Asylum lined up after that.

2.PSN/ XBL: RickHunter83

3.Age: 26

4.email: RickHunter8319@gmail.com

5.K/D ratio: 0.95 (sometimes higher but very rarely lower than that)

6.Game battles name(if you have one): I do not have a game battles name

7.just brief discription about you (what you like to do for fun ect....): I love these things in this order: family, mw2, work. I love having fun playing MW2 and I'm looking to join up and play with a group who have the same mindset and we can refine our skills together.
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 pm

yes welcome shalom dai duit bom dia ok well i just said hello in 4 ways soo im done here.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey Welcome hunter! Question
If you have PSN, be sure to hit me on friend request, my PSN is Gudyleila! See you on MW 2 XD
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Welcome Hunter. If you are on PSN, hit me up and we'll play some time
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm

welcome to the clan. be sure to let us know whether you are psn or xbl or both lol.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Well, isnt Infamous a PS3 exclusive? Thats why I was sure he was PSN... I might be wrong here lol
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeah I'm on PSN and I'll usually be on in the evenings & weekends.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 pm

thanks, check out the linky for the clan psn list --->> here

feel free to add me. MrGibbins
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 am

Welcome to the Clan! Add me when you have a chance. PSN: wantaugh
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Man I've added some but not everyone....when are we gonna play lol?
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:42 am

Im online everyday, usually playing MW 2... if im online, send me and invite and we can play! XD
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 pm

ditto....I try to get on as often as I can.
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 am

So far I'm getting everything I expected when I joined up...been having an absolute blast everytime we play....who knew Hardcore: SD was so awesome!...
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 am

I'm glad you are enjoying the clan. as for hcsd.....meh i hate it lol. way to slow for me lol.
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 am

It's so intense!.....when it's just you & one person from the other team left.....the tension is crazy!!!.....
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:57 am

RickHunter83 wrote:
It's so intense!.....when it's just you & one person from the other team left.....the tension is crazy!!!.....

yeah, and usually happens a LOT to me, cause I camp lol (snipe) so I get to be the last man standing tons of times and I get all like: DAMN, I have only an M9 to run around haha
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:59 pm

MrGibbins wrote:
I'm glad you are enjoying the clan. as for hcsd.....meh i hate it lol. way to slow for me lol.

same, i cba sitting and waiting all the time xD just having to wait in HC can be a pain in the bumhole lol

welcome to the club btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Gudyleila wrote:
RickHunter83 wrote:

yeah, and usually happens a LOT to me, cause I camp lol (snipe) so I get to be the last man standing tons of times and I get all like: DAMN, I have only an M9 to run around haha

Lol! yeah...last night it was by sheer luck that dude ran past you and saw you chillin on the grassy knoll....
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm

slimlacy wrote:
MrGibbins wrote:

same, i cba sitting and waiting all the time xD just having to wait in HC can be a pain in the bumhole lol

Lol the matches seem to go by quick...the waiting just adds to the whole atmosphere....all you need is that psycho music playing in the background....and I'm happy to be part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 pm

RickHunter83 wrote:
slimlacy wrote:
MrGibbins wrote:

Lol the matches seem to go by quick...the waiting just adds to the whole atmosphere....all you need is that psycho music playing in the background....and I'm happy to be part Very Happy

yeah your right that some of the cooler things in s&d is that noone runs around like they will be alive 2 sec later, but i still don't have the patience to wait if i die by some ahole who nubtube me before i get out of spawn, or having to wait for some teammate or enemy who camp their ass off because they are the last guy left Razz
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Ouch, that hurt Lacy! LMAO
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm

haha sorry gudy ^^ i'm just really impatient xD i don't dislike that people camp for survival, i do it myself xD it just anois me when i have to wait Razz but the nubtube on start is gay :O
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 pm

LMAO totally agreed, noob tubes are homo! haha
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:12 pm

that is one of the reason i hate it. they almost always noobtube me from outta nowhere. then i spend the next like 5 minutes spectating. its just really not my game mode. shooters are made for respawning lol. oh well. thats why i tend to finish the match then leave the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Membership Application
Page 1 of 1