Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

Acezakj

Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD Empty
PostSubject: Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD   Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:30 pm

For the New BFBC 2 Squad Rush Video Click Here
Back to top Go down
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD   Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm

This looks AWESOME! Now I can't wait for this to come out!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD   Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

chewylovefutbal wrote:
This looks AWESOME! Now I can't wait for this to come out!

Me either. Chewy you should really pick up a copy of the first one so we can play. It's really fun and you can get it for like 10 bucks now.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD   Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 pm

i might just buy the first one haha thats pocket change..hahaha

Last edited by Acezakj on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD   Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:49 pm

I've got the first one, played a level or two of the single player......kinda sucked to me...but I've yet to fire it up online...maybe that's where this baby shines....???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD   Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 am

RickHunter83 wrote:
I've got the first one, played a level or two of the single player......kinda sucked to me...but I've yet to fire it up online...maybe that's where this baby shines....???

Well yeah.. it's a battlefield game which means multiplayer goodness. You're wrong about the single player though. It's a little off beat at first but it becomes very enjoyable especially if you play it on a challenging difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD   Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Rush Multiplayer Mode Trailer HD
Page 1 of 1