Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players

Go down 
+4
RickHunter83
Gudyleila
bklynguy93
Acezakj
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

Acezakj

Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players Empty
PostSubject: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:15 am

Just want to make a updated list on who has the game and if they still play it because it will inform others and i also just picked it up.

1)AceActive
2)bklynKinda Active
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
9)
10)

Last edited by Acezakj on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 am

I have it, Have not played it in a while, can definitely get back into it
And speaking of it, there is a hero's pack for it on PSN

Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players SON-UNCH2DLC-EM_07
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm

I still have it though I haven't played in a few months. Heh, part of my problem is not enough time but the other part is too many games. I have cool games for all 3 of my systems (PC,360,PS3) and I really don't give any of them enough time.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I have it but I might trade it... My copy has problems of freezing, I got another one and the second one had the same trouble so im done with that game.... If I cant re trade it, than Im doomed to keep that problematic disc T_T
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:53 pm

I have it but have not cracked it open yet....blasted MW2 taking all my time when I do play anything...
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:29 pm

its strange i cant play theres a spinning daggerin bottom right scren and thats it,itwont load
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm

I have it - but have not played in a while....
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Acezakj wrote:
its strange i cant play theres a spinning daggerin bottom right scren and thats it,itwont load

That sucks ace, how long did you wait... i know it takes a while to load... over a minute if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 pm

really? that is a terrible loading time.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:01 pm

haha, like bayonetta, except Bayonetta's been patched now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm

lol that is worse than bayonetta prepatch. we didn't have to wait over a minute lol.
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah, it's crazy long... like I said over a minute if I remember correctly, it's been a while since I played it
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:43 am

So I just put the game in to time it(I really have no life lol)

Starting the game from the XMB 24 sec to menu
Getting into single player campaign 55 sec with spinning dagger

What version you on Ace, I had to install 3 updates game is now at version 1.04.537
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:31 pm

i have installed all the updates they need a new patch to fix loading times or somethin
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Yeah if there is something I remeber is the GIGANTIC loading times... The spinning dagger screen stays there for a minute or so, just as Bklyn said....
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 pm

i don't know what your talking about i didn't have any problems with loading times seemed fine to me a very smooth game i have it and will play with anyone that wants just hit me up on psn even if i'm playing something else
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players   Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Active Gaming :: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves-
Jump to: