Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

NeoTokyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

NeoTokyo Empty
PostSubject: NeoTokyo   NeoTokyo EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm always pushing source mods on you guys but you really have to watch this trailer. NeoTokyo is a mod for Half Life 2 and it's inspired by classics like Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell. It's very cool and really fascinating to see what people are able to come up with using Source. Watch this in HD and if you own any of the source games get it. It looks absolutely amazing in-game on max settings. These guys spared no detail creating a futuristic tokyo-at-war setting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOh3xYPrYF8
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

NeoTokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeoTokyo   NeoTokyo EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 am

Looks real good, I'm assuming it's for the PC since you mention max settings
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

NeoTokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeoTokyo   NeoTokyo EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Gonna get this I think... I'll notify you guys when I get this.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

NeoTokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeoTokyo   NeoTokyo EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Downloaded this, you also need a client patch and replace 2 .txt files with map names into the sourcemod of this game's folder. Anyways, I think it's a cool game but the thing is, I only found 1 server to play in out of like 24 that are empty, I don't understand what exactly is supposed to be done and how the hell people manage to kill each other, I mean, you just run like 1 meter to hide and already have like 20 health left. I mean WTF.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

NeoTokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeoTokyo   NeoTokyo EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 pm

krazykiller416 wrote:
Downloaded this, you also need a client patch and replace 2 .txt files with map names into the sourcemod of this game's folder. Anyways, I think it's a cool game but the thing is, I only found 1 server to play in out of like 24 that are empty, I don't understand what exactly is supposed to be done and how the hell people manage to kill each other, I mean, you just run like 1 meter to hide and already have like 20 health left. I mean WTF.

Are you sure you have the most recent patch? Check the dev site for it because without it you won't find many servers. Last night when I got online there were about 10 nearly full servers and another half dozen with people on them. It seemed like a good amount to me considering it's a mod.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

NeoTokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeoTokyo   NeoTokyo EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:51 am

I downloaded the october patch so I guess the newest patch is the july one? I downloaded it right now, I'll see what if it works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NeoTokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeoTokyo   NeoTokyo Empty

Back to top Go down

NeoTokyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: PC Section-
Jump to: