Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Picked it up today

Go down 
+3
RickHunter83
wantaugh
Acezakj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

Acezakj

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Today was the release day for it and i picked up the limited edition with a little book it had was like 70 bucks all in all. Single player is awesome i'm on like the 3rd lev its nothing like the 1st one at all its way more fun i enjoy it a lot online is friggin awesome a lot of things you can do if i had to i would suggest it to others.
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Really? I'll have to check it out then.....
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Picked this up today....first impressions....once I got it into my head that hey...this isn't Modern Warfare 2 I was ok....Modern Warfare 2 is much more "arcadey"....visuals are great...correction...stunning(jungle map & snow covered town = gasp).....I have not played the single player campaign yet...I gave the multiplayer a spin and once I kinda got the grasp of what was going on I really began to enjoy myself....went 4 and 9 my first match...14 & 15 my 2nd....Knifing animations + the sounds are brutal...I winced the first time I knifed somone...The Kits are a nice touch...once I fully realize how to utilize them I'm sure I'll appreciate them more....weapons have a nice "feel" and the sounds are very convincing and realistic...for a 45 min run...I certainly feel good about the purchase....will give my thoughts after a couple more days of gameplay...
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 pm

very fun game and DICE worked with dolby digital(Hq sound company) which makes the sound effects just awesome everything sounds soo real
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Still only playing multiplayer....there is a lot of depth here....but once again this isn't Modern Warfare 2....that could be a good or bad thing depending on what style of play you perfer.....still have a little trouble as far as being aware of my placement on the map opposed to the enemies because they literally come outta nowhere....tdm is basically 4 teams pitted against each other at once...
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm

I think it's cool how you keep the dog tags from the ppl you knife.....still have yet to play the single player and since I got FFXIII I don't know when I'll get a chance to lol....Is nobody else seriously not getting this game?....
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:53 pm

i want to get it, but i have to pay off on the car first Razz and i just found out my income is gonna be cut more then half, so i gotta move back home, but maybe that gives the extra cash boost i need to be able to afford it Razz sounds awesome, and demo was great
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Not me... I think the demo sucked and it has terrible controls... You cant prone, how silly us that? o_O
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 pm

^^^^you're right Gudy you can't prone....uber gay....forgot about that...
Back to top Go down
Jihad jack

Jihad jack

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 pm

you cant go prone / duck in AVP that doesnt stop me -_-
kids and their prons now and days.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:19 pm

lol thats something that REALLY turned me off this game... I love to snipe while proning.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

in battlefield prone has no use reall snipers are 500miles away and how the frigg would you go prone in black hawk haha
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Jihad jack wrote:
you cant go prone / duck in AVP that doesnt stop me -_-
kids and their prons now and days.

I really don't see what place going prone would have in that game...if anything that would be HUGE disadvantage in AvP.....or more like deathwish....
Back to top Go down
ASSASSINATER1215
PS3 Div. Sergeant
PS3 Div. Sergeant
ASSASSINATER1215

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 am

only problem is it takes a while to level im stil lvl 0 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 am

yeah I saw that from the demo... I got level 2 playing like 40 matches lol
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am

I'm still level 1.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:59 pm

yeah i agree with Gudy Razz also prone makes your harder to see, and its easier to sneak around while prone
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:55 pm

i'm lvl 20...
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 pm

but then again I haven't played this game since the 2nd day I got it....that doesn't mean it 's not a good game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picked it up today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked it up today   Picked it up today Empty

Back to top Go down

Picked it up today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Active Gaming :: Battlefield: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: