Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″

Go down 
+3
RickHunter83
Fluffypants
Acezakj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

Acezakj

Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ Empty
PostSubject: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ Phpvg78erPM1
In the most recent GTTV interview Geoff Keighley speaks with Jack
Tretton on Move, E3 and Killzone 3. When JT was questioned on the most
recent rumors of Killzone 3 he replied that Guerilla Games is a
subsidiary of Sony. Both Killzone 1 and Killzone 2 were great games.
Yes, there will be a Killzone 3 but it may not make it to this years E3.
On top of this, he promised a few big bangs at E3 this year and I,
for one, can not wait!
Back to top Go down
Fluffypants
PS3 Div. Sergeant
PS3 Div. Sergeant
Fluffypants

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

I've never actually played Killzone 2 (or 1). Maybe I'll pick up Killzone 3. ^^

I hope we get another trailer for SWTOR at this year's E3 Very Happy That game's at the top of my list of "games I definitely cannot wait to buy". The trailer from last year was insane. >: P
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Wow you own a PS3 and you don't have Killzone 2?...or haven't played it?....wow......
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Thats coool! KZ is so freaking fun!
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 am

i just turned in my kz2 to get bad company2 Razz
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:50 am

:O Why!? I plan to play it all summer for the honor ranks like i did last summer. I am aiming for that platinum lmao... if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

krazykiller416 wrote:
:O Why!? I plan to play it all summer for the honor ranks like i did last summer. I am aiming for that platinum lmao... if that's possible.
lol air support will cause you not to get plat haha.
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Not really, I got like 5-6 ribbons for them already....
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 pm

just couldn't get into the game again Razz and it was to diffrent from the other shotters, one thing i hated about kz2 was the ridicules amount of bullets i had to put into people lol
and when your used to being number 1 in every match (well mostly), its quite hard to go back to number shit xD
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm

slimlacy wrote:
just couldn't get into the game again Razz and it was to diffrent from the other shotters, one thing i hated about kz2 was the ridicules amount of bullets i had to put into people lol
and when your used to being number 1 in every match (well mostly), its quite hard to go back to number shit xD
wasn't hard at all. i was always top and i used the sabo and the scout.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm

i loved the scout only let down of kz2 was how easy it was not enough things to do i loved the game but it got boring fast i can't wait for kz3 i hope the fill my wishs (which is more game types more classes and more guns)
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 am

yeah gibbs, but my point was that when your so used to other controls, its kinda hard to getting used to kz2 weird ones, it was hard enough the first time xD besides, i can't seem to stay interrested in a game for too long anyways ^^
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 am

I know what you mean Lacy... Yeah, it was hard to get used to the controlers for me too... Now that I havent played for like 4 months lol, Im probably sucky...
Going to wait for KZ 3 exited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″   Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″ Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Tretton Promises “Killzone 3″
Page 1 of 1