Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

The Mine Bomb!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

The Mine Bomb! Empty
PostSubject: The Mine Bomb!   The Mine Bomb! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:36 pm

LOL i just found the perfect way to destroy a m-com station xD
i take full credit (i have no idéa if someone else found and posted this technique, but i did "figure" it out on my own)

its quite simple really
mines mines more mines, just drop them around the m-com station, and then you can set a timer (throw a nade in and run like f***) shot em, let someone else be dump enough to try n fidle with them, or even drop a single chunk of c4 on it, and you have a huge bomb

the BEST and i mean very BEST thing about this is, it doesn't go away on death like c4 Very Happy you can stick quite allot of mines in there, and the only way for them to get out... is BOOM, or to much time laying there, but getting a nade in, or sniper shot is quite easy
second, if you drop them in a house with a m-com station, its way more effective then c4 at taking the house down

i did 2 runs at a m-com station destroing it, i only had to set of the mines once, because i think the other team did it too by accident xD
and both times i got around 5-6 mines in (with the upgraded explosive perk thingy, you get 7 mines i think)
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

The Mine Bomb! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mine Bomb!   The Mine Bomb! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 pm

really???? We have to play more Lacy....that was fun today!!!!
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

The Mine Bomb! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mine Bomb!   The Mine Bomb! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 am

haha yeah, gotta get my mic working too ^^

btw you get 6 mines, and you can only place 6 mines at one time, if you place extra, the oldest mine will just dissapear, so place 6 mines, and blow the f*** out of everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mine Bomb! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mine Bomb!   The Mine Bomb! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mine Bomb!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Active Gaming :: Battlefield: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: