Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex

Go down 
+3
Tragedy
chewylovefutbal
lilplaya202
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex Empty
PostSubject: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 am

Well... I should have done this a long time ago. I'm an old buddy of Mizzou's from back in the RFA days and when the split happened I went with the Xbox division and we made our own clan. After it failed I bought a PS3 and joined World Without Limits which also split and I went with Mclarens and King to DK which did not suit me at all. They're running a gestapo concentration camp over there and I finally got fed up and left. I play both 360 and PS3 though I admit I'm partial to the 360. I'm something of a graphic artist so hopefully I can join your GFX team as well. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I look forward to playing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 am

ti buddy it's great to see you and you will fit perfect cause we need more gfx people and xbox people glad your here dude what games you playing now a days dude?
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 am

Welcome and it is great to have more 360 people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Mizzou wrote:
ti buddy it's great to see you and you will fit perfect cause we need more gfx people and xbox people glad your here dude what games you playing now a days dude?

Cool, I've developed my GFX style quite a bit during my time on the DK GFX team so I'll be glad to help out. As for what I'm playing:

1. COD 4 (360 and PS3) ---- I'm stoked for MW2 so I've been playing a LOT of COD4
2. HAWX (360)
3. SOCOM (PS3)
4. WaW (360 and PS3)
5. Killzone 2 (PS3) ---- Okay so I don't really play this much anymore but I will if its a clan game.

On a side note, one of the reasons I haven't been playing as much PS3 lately is that I can't use my credit card on the PSN so I can't buy any DLC. I've looked for the PSN cards where I live (I work for PEPSI Latin America in Mexico) and they're very hard to get a hold of. This has frustrated the bejesus out of me so I've stopped playing KZ2 and WaW on the PS3 as a result. I don't know if one of you good fellows could hook a brother up with the map packs but I'd be in your debt.
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Welcome PT, although our 360 side is small it will grow. Chewy and I play alot of COD4 so we'll see you on line.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome i was in RFA i don't know if you remember me,anyways you should get along with us well here add me up on psn Acezakj
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

[GOTF]Acezakj wrote:
Welcome i was in RFA i don't know if you remember me,anyways you should get along with us well here add me up on psn Acezakj

Will do man.
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

gestapo concentration camp!!!

I'm going to have to sit those A-holes down and have a chat!!!!! better yet, why bother!!!

I think you'll find this home nice & comfi...

Welcome!! I go back a while as well......RFA days.....

Wantaugh
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Welcome back I guess'ish! Add me : krazykiller416 (ps3)
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 am

Hey Welcome man! Add me if you want, my PSN is Gudyleila. I play mostly COD 4... If I dont have room for you, send me a msg and ill make some room, ok? cookie monster
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 am

Gudyleila wrote:
Hey Welcome man! Add me if you want, my PSN is Gudyleila. I play mostly COD 4... If I dont have room for you, send me a msg and ill make some room, ok? cookie monster

Will do for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex   PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex Empty

Back to top Go down

PraetorTiberius/Aurelius Rex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: Membership-
Jump to: