Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. Empty
PostSubject: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 am

For those of you who can make it we have a practice/scrimmage with/versus the Divine Knights 360 section for tomorrow (monday). It should be around 8pm central time 9pm eastern. Try to be there if you can because it will be fun I promise. These guys are my good friends and great players so it will be challenging but enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 am

Sweet i will try and be there. I will see if trag can join us too.
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 am

Okay I think thats 7pm Mountain? Should be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:59 am

I think we had a good scrimmage tonight. They took 2 out of 3 but the first game was very close and we won the last so I think we held our own. If it wasn't for baller's freakin juggernaut we might have done even better. Anyway I'm glad you guys came and I'm looking forward to making this a weekly thing.
Back to top Go down
ragnarok522

PostSubject: Re: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 am

Weekly thing! Weekly thing!!
Back to top Go down
chewylovefutbal
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 pm

I think it would be awesome if we could do this every week.
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 pm

That was a good time. We'll do better next time. LOL. Good bunch of guys over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.   Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th. Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice/scrimmage with DK monday 29th.
Page 1 of 1