Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:22 am

That's the question. On the weekend I tried to get them all but I can't complete mile high club and the second last one which is called "no shooting in the war room" or something like that. Both on veteran, and incredibaly hard.
Back to top Go down
DruunkChiikin
XBL Div. Private
XBL Div. Private
DruunkChiikin

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:48 am

mile high club is next to impossible to on veteran i've tried many times all ending in complete failure zombie its just too hard
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm

I hear ya! Im a PS3 player (no COD trophys Sad ) but i finished the game on Veteran, and i tryed at LEAST 15 hours (not in a row lol) on Mile high CLub... freaking impossible...

Last edited by Gudyleila on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ragnarok522

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 am

I managed to get em all, very hard though.
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 am

Rag ! You got them all. Props to you dude. That war room one is freaking hard. I played for like 4 hours one day. Only to make it to the end and run out of time
Back to top Go down
DruunkChiikin
XBL Div. Private
XBL Div. Private
DruunkChiikin

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:30 am

Tragedy wrote:
Rag ! You got them all. Props to you dude. That war room one is freaking hard. I played for like 4 hours one day. Only to make it to the end and run out of time

haha that sucks tongue
Back to top Go down
ragnarok522

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Well thanks Trag! Yeah, some of those missions were extremely frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?   Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone completed all the achievments for COD4?
Page 1 of 1