Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Diablo III

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Diablo III Empty
PostSubject: Diablo III   Diablo III EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 am

Ok, any one is as excited as me for that game?
I just visited the official website and saw that they dont have a realse date yet... They want the game as polished as possible, ensuring that our expectations will be the highest ones.
From what I saw, the game wont go to videogame consoles, cause they just talked about a release in both Windows and MAC.
Well, I would like Diablo 3 in the PS3, but if that is not possible, the PC is going to be the only choice...

The classes:

Until now, theyve only announced 3 classes. The Barbarian, the Witch Doctor and the Wizard.

Barbarian is a dual wielding huge dude, that uses armor and ferocious weapons. This is the Tanker of Diablo 3.
Abillitis:
Cleave: A swing from his weapons that will dismember any enemy in front of him. Can kill enemmies right in front of him.
Ground Stomp: He stomps at the ground, shaking it in a way that all enemmies around the barbarian will get paralised.
Leap: The barbarian leaps in the direction of en enemy, and will land dealing a tremendous damage. Kill various enemmies that are near the landing zone.
Seismic Slam: He will slma on the ground, causing a lil eath tremor in a line in front of him, killing every thing in its way.
Whirlwind: The barbarian will start to spin with his weapons like a wirlwind. Evething in its way will get dismembered.
Here is the link to know more about the barbarian and watch a video of his abillities.

Witch Doctor is kinda of a Xaman. He can summon waves of locusts and zombies to help him in fights. He also knows pretty well the arts of achemy.
Abillities:
Firebomb: A ball of fire that explodes on impact, dealing area damage.
Horrify: Creates an ilusion that horrify enemmies and drive them away from you.
Locust Swarm: Liberate a swamr of locusts that eat the flesh of your enemmies and after killeng one, they seek another one, and another....
Mass Confusion: Confuse ennemies and make them attack each other.
Soul Harvest: Colect the souls of the very enemmies you are fighting with.
Here is the link to know more about the witch doc and see a video of his abillities.

Wizard is your standard mage. Using elemental magic such as fire balls and lightining bolts she can toast demons.
Abillities:
Disintegrate: A red beam that will disintegrate anything in its way. Usefull with lots of enemmies in line.
Electrocute: A bolt that will electrocute enemmies. It spreads from one enemy to other, if they are close enough.
Teleport: A move that teleports the Wizard from one place to another. This is not an attack move, no damage in inflicted.
Magic Missile: A really fast ball of magic, that will kill enemmies in ususally one shot.
Slow Time: The Wizard creats an area where time is slower for enemmies, but not for her. So, attacks from enemmies are really slow inside that area, giving her the time to avoid those attacks and counter them.
Here is the link to know more about the Wizard and see a video of her abillities.

The plot of the game is saving Sanctuary Realm once again from hellish troops.

That cant go wrong right? We all know that! XD
Back to top Go down
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

Diablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   Diablo III EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am

I am a fan of the diablo series, I might even get this if my laptop gets fixed someday...
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Diablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   Diablo III EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:08 pm

it will be mac pc, always has. I cant wait for this to come out. diablo, hellfire, diablo II, and Lord of Destruction were all great games. look forward to continuing the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   Diablo III Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablo III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: Talk Corner :: Trash Can :: PC Section-
Jump to: