Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^

Go down 
+2
Gudyleila
slimlacy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:42 am

Hello ^^ i'm SlimLacy (call me Lacy, not slim, its confusing :O) I'm 17 years old, soon 18 i'm from Denmark, in europe, (gmt +1, donno what that is in est :s) so i might not be on for the most of the time when most of you play since i'm like 5-6 hours ahead of you, and i have school, and a girlfriend who come every weekend, but i will try and be there as much as i can when you guys are on ^^
I play mw2 most of my spare time atm, but i have both WaW and kz2 and only own a ps3

I wanted to join a clan, mostly for fun, because i've played mw2 for some time, and thought some clan play could be fun, since hording pubs all the time can get borring when you do it alone, and also playing matches can be fun Razz

and my gaming tag is ofc: slimlacy ^^
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:48 am

hey Lacy! Welcome! Question
We talked a bit yesterday on PS text chat... Im going to add you, so we can play Mw 2 (ill get it in december).
Back to top Go down
lilplaya202
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
lilplaya202

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:25 am

well officially welcome
Back to top Go down
https://gunsofthefallen.forumotion.com
krazykiller416
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
PS3 Div. Lieutenant
krazykiller416

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 am

Welcome to the clan! Add me, I'll try to get MW2 by either this month or the next so we can play together
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Welcome man, we played the other night...
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Welcome Slim!!! We've played together a few times and I am looking forward to playing more with you!!!!
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:26 pm

thanks guys ^^ i will add you krazykiller when i get on the ps3 again without my gf being here Razz shes more into movies then games *surprise* Razz and also you gudyleila if i'm faster then you Wink
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:40 pm

lol you sure are mate! XD
We will play together when I get MW 2. DAMN I want that game... T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^   Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Slimlacy (late app, or welcoming speach, call it w/e) ^^
Page 1 of 1