Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

We need to recruit....now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We need to recruit....now Empty
PostSubject: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Okay, this is a call to arms for everyone in the XBL division. There are only a handful of us at this point and two of us are compromised because we also have some responsibilities on the PS3 side (me and ace). We need to step up our recruiting efforts as of yesterday. We have a lot of cool things to "sell" recruits on. Our website has been remodeled, we have a rank and award system in place. We have giveaways and we have a plan in place for squads and gamebattles. We need to get at least 10 more XBL members so we can start thinking about having the same set up as the PS3 division with squads and a specialized GB team. If you're willing to help, please post here where you're going to be recruiting. Xbox.com is a good start. We have a thread at cod4boards.com

http://cod4boards.com/xbox-360-recruitment/153767-guns-fallen-recruiting-mw2.html#post420967

Please, all XBL Div. members make an account there and bump the thread. Don't just say we're still looking for members say something you like about the clan.

Any other sites you can think of to reach Xboxers? Let's get on this folks, this is a great clan... let's make it elite.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm

bumped.
Back to top Go down
Rog Shadow X
XBL Div. Corporal
XBL Div. Corporal

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 am

Give me a couple of days and I can post some on the xbox clan site and for a few other sites as well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:49 am

Rog Shadow X wrote:
Give me a couple of days and I can post some on the xbox clan site and for a few other sites as well

That's what I like to hear. Again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Rog Shadow X
XBL Div. Corporal
XBL Div. Corporal

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:59 am

I think the day after christmas could be a oppurtunity to make a small push with so many new ppl getting xbox's for christmas or COD game in there stocking santa
Back to top Go down
Rog Shadow X
XBL Div. Corporal
XBL Div. Corporal

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Waiting for validation and then I will have a recruiting page up at www.xboxlive.com
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Rog Shadow X wrote:
Waiting for validation and then I will have a recruiting page up at www.xboxlive.com

Good work man, hook me up with the link when it's up.
Back to top Go down
Rog Shadow X
XBL Div. Corporal
XBL Div. Corporal

PostSubject: xboxliveclans recruiting post is up   We need to recruit....now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:33 am

Just went with the standard info, if there is anything i am missing let me know so I can update it.
Current post is at http://www.xboxliveclans.com/clan-recruitment/7995-guns-fallen.html#post22003
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 am

Spot on. I think we're going to grow the XBL division quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rog Shadow X
XBL Div. Corporal
XBL Div. Corporal

PostSubject: xbox.com up and running for recruiting   We need to recruit....now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:02 am

here is another recruiting site to bump http://forums.xbox.com/30555845/ShowPost.aspx
Back to top Go down
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I will see what I can do on Playfire and I will talk to my live friends to see if I can get a few to join
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Bumped, using my old GT but still its bumped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Sent a message to all my XBL friends, and i have a lot. We'll see what that brings.
Back to top Go down
Rog Shadow X
XBL Div. Corporal
XBL Div. Corporal

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 am

Hit up a bunch of gamer communities to see what kind of action we can get over here
Back to top Go down
Tragedy
XBL Div. Major
XBL Div. Major
Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am

Got two of my XBL friends that want to join. Told them to come in and register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to recruit....now   We need to recruit....now Empty

Back to top Go down

We need to recruit....now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns of the Fallen :: General Gaming :: 360 :: 360 News-
Jump to: