Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

New BC:2 single player trailer.

Go down 
+2
chewylovefutbal
bklynguy93
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New BC:2 single player trailer. Empty
PostSubject: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 am

Looks really fun. Can't wait.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/61088.html
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Looks good...
Damn there are a lot of good ones coming out within the next couple of months.
Back to top Go down
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

This game looks AWESOME!!! I think I may have to try and get this game
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:00 pm

please be a mw2 killer
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Looking good.
Gonna wait for reviews first. I want other games first, like Bioshock 2, FF XIII, MAG and GoW 3
Oh, and Fallout 3 GotY Edition...
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 pm

To bad its an EA game Razz
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 pm

slimlacy wrote:
To bad its an EA game Razz

LOL I ALWAYS say that to myself man! XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:34 pm

You guys are wrong. EA used to be the enemy but they have really cleaned up their act. Their games are getting very good meta reviews and have been for more than a year. BC:2 will be epic. The first one was awesome if you like largescale battles with infantry, air, and ground vehicles. This game will be great. No joke.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 pm

i can't agree anymore with ti EA in the past i admit was pretty bad but they have been on the spot the last 2 years i think they have been working hard you can tell if you look at there past and present games.
Back to top Go down
slimlacy
GFX Unit Member
GFX Unit Member

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 am

well i donno about that, but EA always managed to release games without INSANELY major bugs, but those small ones that where that could be really anoing, they never fixed xD
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 pm

slimlacy wrote:
well i donno about that, but EA always managed to release games without INSANELY major bugs, but those small ones that where that could be really anoing, they never fixed xD

Well, I dont care much for that, since COD bugs were never fixed too (at least not on COD 4)...

About that EA thing, I hope you guys are right, cause I really would like to see this game, but EA kinda makes me feel awkward in getting it...
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

actually EA is well know for bugged games and bad port jobs.

to name a few: half-life 2 orange box (they messed up that port)
need for speed shift (360 version trying to connect to playstation store. lol wtf)

so really it's a wait and see kind of thing. they do have criterion making the next need for speed game and they did a great job on burnout paradise so we will have to see. EA went from good to greedy.....lets see what they are now. their greed definitely killed pandemic though. they went from making good titles to getting bought up by EA and now they have been shutdown.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am

MrGibbins wrote:
actually EA is well know for bugged games and bad port jobs.

to name a few: half-life 2 orange box (they messed up that port)
need for speed shift (360 version trying to connect to playstation store. lol wtf)

so really it's a wait and see kind of thing. they do have criterion making the next need for speed game and they did a great job on burnout paradise so we will have to see. EA went from good to greedy.....lets see what they are now. their greed definitely killed pandemic though. they went from making good titles to getting bought up by EA and now they have been shutdown.
well half life and orange box was a fail from valve and i don't know what to say about the nfs things was just dumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New BC:2 single player trailer.   New BC:2 single player trailer. Empty

Back to top Go down

New BC:2 single player trailer.
Page 1 of 1