Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Beta Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

Acezakj

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Lets take a first look at Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I'm Starting to like this game a lot in this battlefield it dosen't take a full clip to kill someone which i'm likeing it looks very good to me whats your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 pm

WOW just WOW
looking A LOT better than I was expecting... And the maps are GIGANTIC... so big I coudnt eaven see an end in some points...
Yeah, this game is definetely in my maybe pile now. Ill watch some reviews first, but I got impressed... i didnt like the first one, but this one might be a good game.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:07 pm

wtf? all enemies marked with a red spot? talk about camping. looks like a pass for me. at least you actually have to take into account the range and aim higher but still just point at a red dot and shoot is pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah, those are really awkward things in the game... Still, Its better than what I was expecting...
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

especially since the first did so badly.
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 am

Looks Ok to me... Need to see some more vid clips as they come out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:35 am

Umm the first one didn't do that badly. I played the crap out of it when it was new. I left COD4 completely for like 3 months at the time. The problem for me was the level cap. Once I maxed it out it sort of lost all meaning to me.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 pm

MrGibbins wrote:
wtf? all enemies marked with a red spot? talk about camping. looks like a pass for me. at least you actually have to take into account the range and aim higher but still just point at a red dot and shoot is pretty lame.
ummm noooo your all wrong A. the reason why there was a red dot over the person was because the were shooting or got shot just like cod and B. Yes Battlefield 1 had its bugs but i also liked it alot just as rex pointed out but that was when cod 4 was out soo i drifted away from it. Hope i helped
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:00 am

Acezakj wrote:
MrGibbins wrote:
ummm noooo your all wrong A. the reason why there was a red dot over the person was because the were shooting or got shot just like cod and B. Yes Battlefield 1 had its bugs but i also liked it alot just as rex pointed out but that was when cod 4 was out soo i drifted away from it. Hope i helped
every enemy on the screen had a red dot over them. cod only does that on the map, not over the actual character. dude hit everything in the video because of that like a "you are here" sticker. sorry, too unrealistic for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beta Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Video   Beta Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Video
Page 1 of 1