Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Cool games I got for christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cool games I got for christmas Empty
PostSubject: Cool games I got for christmas   Cool games I got for christmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 am

My erstwhile wife (we're on a little better terms lately) bought me Empire Total War and Company of Heroes... w00t. These are the best RTS games I've EVER played. If your PC can handle them you owe it to yourself to try them out. Epic.
Back to top Go down
wantaugh
PS3 Div. Major
PS3 Div. Major
wantaugh

PostSubject: Re: Cool games I got for christmas   Cool games I got for christmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:17 am

LOL!!!! I've been there before my friend!!
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Cool games I got for christmas   Cool games I got for christmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 am

do they have online??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cool games I got for christmas   Cool games I got for christmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Acezakj wrote:
do they have online??

Yeah they do. I haven't tried them online though. I used to play Rise of Nations online and really it's more fun (for me anyway) to play the computer. Human opponents are cheap and spam you with powerful units, it takes the strategy fun out of it but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool games I got for christmas   Cool games I got for christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool games I got for christmas
Page 1 of 1