Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acezakj

Acezakj

Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable Empty
PostSubject: Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable   Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable Gam_greendayrockband_580
One of the least surprising "World Exclusive" reveals during the other night's Video Game Awards show was the unveiling of Harmonix's next single-band opus, Green Day: Rock Band. In case you missed out on the late-to-the-party announcement, you can check out the debut trailer after the jump. If you don't feel like watching a streaming video at the moment, we'll summarize: It looks a heck of a lot like when you play those Green Day DLC songs on Rock Band 2.

The MTV Games press release that landed in our inbox shortly after the trailer aired contained one particularly interesting piece of news -- unlike The Beatles: Rock Band, all of the tracks in Green Day's outing will be exportable to the core Rock Band games. In addition, all the Green Day DLC released so far for the music platform, as well as the three 21st Century Breakdown tracks that will hit this Tuesday, will be compatible with Green Day: Rock Band. No release date has been given thus far, but the presser specifies that its coming to the Wii, PS3 and 360.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable   Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 pm

i do love green day but that doesn't justify a whole new game. i'm glad they added the feature to dlc the tracks.
Back to top Go down
chewylovefutbal
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
XBL Div. Sergeant First Class
chewylovefutbal

PostSubject: Re: Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable   Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 pm

This is one that I might actually buy. I love Green Day and I think this will be very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable   Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Day: Rock Band trailer unveiled, songs will be exportable
Page 1 of 1