Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Welcome to Guns of the Fallen be sure to register on the forums and post and application in the new members section any questions feel free to pm mizzou or gudy
Guns of the Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guns Of The Fallen...Has Been Closed If you want Ace has made a site EliteGamingCrew.org Elitegamingcrew.org

Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

PraetorTiberius wrote:
You can download it now (I'm about halfway there). Yes!
http://kotaku.com/5458581/battlefield-bad-company-2-demo-launches-surprise-attack-on-xbox-360

NICE! gonna go d/l it now
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:31 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 pm

me played and bklyn it for like 2hrs and i think its safe to say the game is really good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:47 am

Yeah I really enjoyed it. I only played one game but I was 18-7. My team sucked though. I hope there's a little more customization and maybe a balance for the medic class because all the guys on the other team were medics and you almost can't kill them because they're self healing. I don't remember it being such a problem in the first game but here it was. Anyway, I really like how the game is shaping up.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:33 pm

wow really the never happened to us and there will be sooo much things you can unlock the thing that i really like is when you stab someone its more real than mw2 and you collect there dog dags and you can look at the main menu to see who you knifed.
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Acezakj wrote:
wow really the never happened to us and there will be sooo much things you can unlock the thing that i really like is when you stab someone its more real than mw2 and you collect there dog dags and you can look at the main menu to see who you knifed.

that sounds dope for real....do you get to keep a collection?
Back to top Go down
bklynguy93
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major
PS3 Div. Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 pm

RickHunter83 wrote:
Acezakj wrote:

that sounds dope for real....do you get to keep a collection?

Yeah I do believe you get to keep it, I'll look later when I'm on
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm

yeah that is basic battlefield. you can do that on 2142. looking forward to feb 11 when the US psn gets the bfbc2 demo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Acezakj wrote:

Yeah man, the first bad company had that too. It also had a website where you could see all your stats in detail like how many kills you have with each different weapon and class and kit. How many times you uses a certain vehicle, how many minutes you spent airborne. You could also see your collection of badges, patches and dog tags in detail with info about the guy you knifed. When I said I hope there's more customization it's because to this point the game seems exactly like the first game (not that that's a bad thing at all) just with better graphics and new weapons and vehicles. I guess you could say the same about MW2 that it's basically like COD4 with new maps and perks and stuff but anyway. I am really really looking forward to this game. I meant to go by the store tonight to pick up MAG, ME2 and pre-order BC:2 but I'm just wiped out. I've worked like a slave this week. No energy left. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Gudyleila
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader
Gudyleila

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 pm

souds good! when the demo is out for the PS3 ill get it and try it out.
Back to top Go down
MrGibbins
PS3 Div. Captain
PS3 Div. Captain
MrGibbins

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am

Gudyleila wrote:
souds good! when the demo is out for the PS3 ill get it and try it out.
Feb 11 for US and Feb 4 for EU.
Back to top Go down
Acezakj

Acezakj

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 am

I played it some more today can't get enough of it. But there was this very funny part of this game i was in i got in a blackhawk on the minigun and the retard smashes the 14million dollar heli into the cliff side killing all 4 of us. Ha
Back to top Go down
RickHunter83
PS3 Div. Corporal
PS3 Div. Corporal
RickHunter83

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 am

The implementation of vehicles specifically the choppers definitely gives this game a leg up on mw2....that and the destructible enviornements...I cannot wait for this game to come ouit....I haven't been this excited about a game since blazblue calamity trigger....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!   Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack! Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Demo launches surprise attack!
Page 1 of 1